Reminder! Our Next Meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 21st, 2015 at 7:00 PM* in The Barrow Mansion, located at 83 Wayne St.
Monthly Meeting Agenda
This month’s (very full!) meeting features VVPA Board Elections, Voting on proposed changes to the VVPA By-Laws, and Board of Education Candidates Presentation.
7:00pm – Call to Order – President Oona Moore
7:05pm – 7:40pm – Officer & Committee Reports
- Treasurer Report – Tom Ogorzalek
- Construction Committee Report – Tom Ogorzalek
- City Hall Redevelopment Project – Civic JC Lawsuit
- Bright & Varick Committee Report– Ceci de Leon
- Events Committee Report – Eric Carter/Marlene Sandkamp
7:40pm – 7:50pm – Election for Board Members
- Elections officer Dan Webber will announce slate for Board Member Position, VVPA members with voting rights will vote for the candidates running for those positions.
7:50pm – 8:10pm – Voting on Changes to VVPA By-Laws
- Dan Webber will review proposed changes to VVPA By-Laws, all VVPA members with voting rights are encouraged to participate.
8:10pm – 8:35pm – New Business
- Community input is welcomed for any new issues/concerns affecting our community
8:35pm – 8:50pm – Board of Education Candidates Presentation
- John Reichart, Vidya Gangadin, Marilyn Roman
8:50pm – 9:00pm – Announcements & Community networking