Just a reminder that the next VVPA monthly meeting is tonight (Tuesday, February 16th) at 7:00 PM in The Barrow Mansion, located at 83 Wayne St. See you there!
Monthly Meeting Details & Agenda
Whether you are new to the neighborhood or a long-time resident, this is YOUR COMMUNITY. Stop by and have a glass a wine on us, while you meet neighbors and learn about what’s going on here in your historic neighborhood!
This month’s meeting features a recap of the immensely popular DCNA Town Hall Meeting held on 1/26/15, discussion about the current and future status of the Pedestrian Mall, as well as two developer presentations.
7:00pm – Welcome and Call to Order – President Oona Moore
7:05pm – 7:30pm – Officer & Committee Reports
- Treasurer Report – Tom Ogorzalek
- Construction Committee Report – Tom Ogorzalek
- Bright & Varick Committee Report– Ceci de Leon
- Events Committee Report – Eric Carter/Marlene Sandkamp
7:30pm – 8:00pm – New Business
- DCNA Town Hall Meeting (1/26/15) Recap [Click here to access the video of this meeting — thanks, Yvonne]
- Community Action Items / Follow Ups
- Community input is welcomed for any new issues/concerns affecting our community. In particular, we’d like to hear from you about the future agenda items / guest speakers you’d like to see at our monthly VVPA meetings.
8:00pm – 8:45pm – Guest Speakers
- Pedestrian Mall – Brian Platt, Office of Innovation, JC Mayor’s Office
- 87 Bright Street
- Proposed Development Project at the foot of Jersey Avenue near the Morris Canal Basin – Architect Jay Valgora
8:45pm – 9:00pm – Announcements & Community networking