Reminder! Our Next Meeting will be held tonight (Tuesday, October 20th, 2015) at 7:00 PM* in The Barrow Mansion, located at 83 Wayne St.
Sorry for the typo in the date in the earlier email. Our meeting is tonight! Tuesday, October 20th at 7pm.
This month’s (very full!) meeting features VVPA Board Elections, Voting on proposed changes to the VVPA By-Laws, and Board of Education Candidates Presentation.
7:00pm – Call to Order – President Oona Moore
7:05pm – 7:40pm – Officer & Committee Reports
- Treasurer Report – Tom Ogorzalek
- Construction Committee Report – Tom Ogorzalek
- City Hall Redevelopment Project – Civic JC Lawsuit
- Bright & Varick Committee Report– Ceci de Leon
- Events Committee Report – Eric Carter/Marlene Sandkamp
7:40pm – 7:50pm – Election for Board Members
- Elections officer Dan Webber will announce slate for Board Member Position, VVPA members with voting rights will vote for the candidates running for those positions.
7:50pm – 8:10pm – Voting on Changes to VVPA By-Laws
- Dan Webber will review proposed changes to VVPA By-Laws, all VVPA members with voting rights are encouraged to participate.
8:10pm – 8:35pm – New Business
- Community input is welcomed for any new issues/concerns affecting our community
8:35pm – 8:50pm – Board of Education Candidates Presentation
- John Reichart, Vidya Gangadin, Marilyn Roman
8:50pm – 9:00pm – Announcements & Community networking