Ten Things You Can Do to Improve Your Neighborhood18 Nov 2016, Posted by Updates in
As discussed at our last monthly meeting, many of us are looking for ways to become more involved in our community and to make a difference in our neighborhoods. Councilman Michael Yun has come up with a simple list of ten ways we can all make improvements in our neighborhoods:
- Clean up your sidewalk and curb
- As your neighbors if they need help
- Be quieter after 10pm every day
- If you have a driveway, do not park on the street
- Curb and clean up after your dog
- Attend community meetings
- Get involved in your local neighborhood association, or start one!
- Download Jersey City’s “See Click Fix” app and use it to report any problems
- If you see something – say something – report it to the police hotline (201) 547-5477
- Vote in your local elections!
Thanks to Councilman Yun for sharing his simple, yet effective ideas.