This week’s show is posponed due to probability of rain this evening.
The weather seems to be conspiring against this event (what is it with wednesdays and rain?).
We will decide at 4pm whether today’s screening (a rain date from last week’s washout) is going to proceed or not.
Thanks – Johnny